New Member Instructions
***It is recommended that you have all of the below items completed before filling out your application.
New members, or prior members whose membership lapsed, are required to complete and provide the following:
- Click HERE for the application. Fill out the application and submit the following completed forms.
- Declaration of Applicant (Form B)
- Form C. Please us the form appropriate for your situation:
Form C-1 (Current Supervisor)
Form C-2 (Freelance Paralegal
Form C-3 (Prior Supervisor)
- CLE Certification Form (if applicable)
- Photo to be used for the creation of your membership card (at least 300 x 300 and 150 dpi) –
- Once you receive confirmation that your application has been approved, then you must pay your fee by mailing a check to:
Utah State Bar
Attn: Paralegal Membership
645 South 200 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Pay with credit card by calling the bar at:
*Keep a copy of your payment check to submit with your online application. If paying via credit card, request a receipt and submit a PDF with your online application.
Please do not send hard copies of the application forms to the Bar.
The online process is all that is required.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the Division at firstname.lastname@example.org